Your session is about to expire due to inactivity.
Pension Plan

Retirement Packet

The Participant will be required to provide the following documents:

  • Proof of date of birth for both the Participant and the Participant's spouse or Joint Annuitant, if applicable, (i.e., passport, birth certificate, naturalization/resident alien, baptismal papers, or military separation papers).
  • If the Participant is married, he/she will also need to supply the Administrative Office with a copy of the marriage certificate.
  • If the Participant is divorced, he/she will need to supply the office with proof of divorce. Please note that if the Participant has been divorced within the last 5 years, he/she will need to attach a copy of the entire divorce decree.